T R I M is seeking a Dev-Ops Cloud Engineer to join our startup studio. The ideal candidate will not only love to code, but love to see companies grow from zero to launch.
T R I M is a startup studio and practitioners of agile development. We have solved enterprise problems through technology for billion-dollar corporations, but our passion is building products for startups through an accelerated co-founder-as-a-service offering. For every project, we form micro teams of one designer, one developer, and one strategist. Our portfolio companies have raised over $2.6 million in funding over the last 18 months, and we are preparing for the next cohort of companies to build, launch, and grow within our portfolio.
We expect our Dev-Ops Cloud candidate to own a consultancy mindset, self-start on product features, and maintain sprint responsibility week-to-week by working closely with product owners and teammates. Our culture is fostered through instituting the importance of the 8 TLC’s (Exercise, Diet, Nature, Service, Relationships, Recreation, Relaxation / Stress Management, and Spiritual Health), and we structure our weekly sprints to include both “inspo days”, as well as paid investment time on Fridays. We are also the “Coolest Office in South Florida” (as named by South Florida Business Journal, 2015), creators of General Provision coworking, and home to Broward’s first coding Bootcamp, Wyncode Academy. You can find us in FATvillage, Fort Lauderdale, but our clients are all over the country.
Here is what you must have:
- Ability to deliver container-based solutions utilizing the Kubernetes on the Google Cloud Platform
- A detailed understanding of core concepts for Kubernetes APIs and cluster architecture, as well as services and networking.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes: Cluster maintenance, logging monitoring, security, troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience with Ingress of Nginx DevOps tools: Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gitlabs CI/CD, Docker Network and security management for hybrid environments
- Experience in defining enterprise cloud strategy, roadmap, standards and leading practices associated with all aspects of cloud capabilities (compute, data, storage, security, identity and access, self-service, performance)
- Excellent communication skills, strong writing and presentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Kubernetes Certified (Certified Kubernetes Administrator)
- Google Cloud Architect Certified
- Experience with Pachyderm
We evaluate our hires in this prioritized order:
* Communication Skills
* Cultural Fit
* Leadership Quality
* Depth of Specialty
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.