We are looking to hire a Content Marketer to tell our story to the world.
The ideal Content Marketer will be a self-starter who is comfortable moving fast, and unafraid to try new content strategies and tactics to growth hack our outreach efforts. They can uncover and convey a story line through blogs in short and long format, will produce winning content for our Social Channels, and has a genuine enthusiasm for tech startups and community building.
TRIM is an agile Startup Studio. Most of our clients are in their first few years (or months!) of operation, so you’ll be challenged to execute in various cycles of business (validate, build, or grow). Our culture is fostered through instituting the importance of the 8 TLC’s (Exercise, Diet, Nature, Service, Relationships, Recreation, Relaxation / Stress Management, and Spiritual Health). We are also the creators of General Provision, the “Coolest Office in South Florida” as named by South Florida Business Journal, and home to Broward’s first coding bootcamp. You can find us in FATvillage, Fort Lauderdale, but our clients and their communities are all over the country.
Here are some things you might do:
- Create branded content of all kinds, including social media, blogs, landing pages, and email campaigns primarily for T R I M and General Provision Coworking, but might cross-over to other Portfolio companies.
- Build creative for marketing campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, and the other channels.
- Act as our in-house journalist and media team.
- Promote the content you create far and wide, by identifying and engaging with key influencers and partners, both online and offline.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand, voice, and messaging strategy across all channels.
- Monitor digital trends to stay up-to-date on how to develop our media capabilities and new ways to optimize our marketing decisions.
- 2-3 years experience in creating digital content: Writing skills are a must, graphics, photo, and video production are an awesome bonus.
- Deep passion and knowledge of digital media management as it supports a company’s growth and business impact.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills and the ability to adjust the voice and tone of your content to the appropriate audience
- Attention to detail for efficient and effective communication, externally and internally
- An entrepreneurial attitude where no job is too small and no task too daunting.
- We are a startup that builds startups; high energy and a positive outlook fit our culture best.